Gotta remember this!
Here are some basic tips that will help out on your weight loss journey!!!
1. If your great grandparent’s wouldn’t know what it is, you probably shouldn’t eat it.
2. WATER!!!! I can’t stress enough the importance of water. At least 64oz of …
day. Juice, pop, and sports drink have a TON of sugar in them and will hinder your weight loss efforts
3. Limit all processed foods. Boxed and packaged foods are full of sodium and lack vital nutrients.
4. Eat clean. Whole grains, lean meats, fresh veggies and fruits, eggs, cheese, nuts, ect.
5. Limit certain carbs; bread, pasta, potatoes, ect.
6. Try to get a little exercise in every day, even if it’s just 15 minutes. Any movement that your body isn’t used to on a daily basis is considered exercise and burns calories. Turn on some music and dance even!
7. Eat 4-6 small meals a day. Eating too little or only eating 1-2 meals a day, can actually hurt your efforts. It puts the body in starvation mode and holds onto calories you take in and stores them as fat. By eating smaller, more frequent meals, you keep the body in fat burning mode.
8. Visit the support group often. All the amazing support here can make all the difference!
9. Love yourself! Accept yourself for who you are NOW! We are all beautiful, no matter what!
10. Tomorrow is a new day! If you fell off the wagon today, brush yourself off, dust yourself off, and climb back on!
11. Don’t let the # on the scale discourage you! You might still be losing inches! Inches lost is a measure of true fat loss!
Bah Hum Bug.
Don’t you just hate it when you know you ate a whole bunch of crap and you just want to undo what you did? That’s me, right this second. I just ate junk for dinner because I was too lazy to cook myself something. I did the same thing last night. When it is just me here and my boyfriend is working, I have no motivation after work to cook an actual meal. I eat junk, I snack. Is anyone else, or has anyone else ever been in this situation? What do you do? I want to start using the crock pot so that my meal is ready when I come home. I really need to stop with this shit eating. I am going to get no where. It doesn’t help that I am on my period and my ovaries were talking to me rather than me using my brain. I guess I have to just pick up and not look back. No more of this foolishness.
hey girl! we are around the same weight, you can do this :) love the blog by the way!
Thank you! Took me forever to find one that I would like :)
We can do this!